Begin A New Minecraft Adventure

Accepted BigBadBlob's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by BigBadBlob, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Ban Appeal Format
    What is your username?
    blobofepicnes (BigBadBlob)

When were you banned?
    2/17/19
    Why were you banned?
    Rudeness and antagonizing of staff, Failure to follow rules after multiple warnings.

Do you understand why you were banned?
    Yes, I understand I was banned for the rudeness I exhibited towards staff members. I was simply being distasteful and rude and I understand that I should never act that way whether towards a fellow player or staff. Since the original ban, I have done my best to be on good behavior towards fellow players and I felt that I had proved to be able to be a kind member of the server.

Have you ever been banned before?
    Kind of? I was banned for the same instance before but was subsequently unbanned after staff deemed not enough proof was available.

Will you follow the rules again in the future?
    I will follow the rules again in the future and had been on good behavior since the initial ban up until today's reban. I look forward to being able to be a kind and caring member of the server and have placed my rude behaviors in my past.

Attach a screenshot of your ban message.
    (This is important as it contains information regarding the ban)
    https://gyazo.com/e2dbcd87b7f8591d918af1cf731dc2ad
    [​IMG]

Dj_Rude likes this.
  2. Hello BigBadBlob. The staff has reviewed this appeal and looked into evidence. We have decided to approve your ban appeal. Please make sure you re-read the rules when you rejoin. Thank you. :)