Begin A New Minecraft Adventure

Denied GizmosAndGadgets

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by GizmosAndGadgets, Feb 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silkycraft Ban Appeals
    Welcome to the ban appeal format thread! Here you can find the format and instructions for appealing correctly from a ban! Want to appeal from a ban or think that you have been banned incorrectly, then you have come to the right place! Read this whole thread before appealing!
    Helpful tips
    - Make sure to spell words properly and correct any grammar mistakes
    - Be descriptive and go in depth - they can give our staff members a bigger picture of what was going on
    - Include evidence wherever possible in the appeal - this keeps your appeal backed up with proof
    - Don't post more than one appeal
    - Don't message or ask staff to look at appeals and never @tag the owners or staff.
    - Your appeal will take some time to look at - expect it to be around a few days to a week before we get to it.

Ban Appeal Format
    What is your username?
    GizmosAndGadgets

When were you banned?
    2/3/2019

Why were you banned?
    Disrespect towards staff

Do you understand why you were banned?
    I was banned because I auctioned a carrot titled "Falghar's Buttplug," expecting a two-to-three hour mute because it was the first time I had disrespected him after a long line of players doing so.

Have you ever been banned before?
    I was banned last year (not exactly sure when) for x-raying.

Will you follow the rules again in the future?
    I want another chance because I enjoy playing on SIlkyCraft and I wouldn't risk breaking the rules to be banned and/or severely punished again.

Attach a screenshot of your ban message.
    https://imgur.com/a/UH8YRtB
    Please remember to be patient after submitting your appeal

2. Hello GizmosAndGadgets. The staff has reviewed this appeal and looked into evidence. We have decided to deny your ban appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.