Begin A New Minecraft Adventure

Haq Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Haq, Feb 28, 2019.

1. 1) How Old Are You?

Just turned 17 three months ago.

2) Whats You Minecraft In-Game Name?
    Haq

3)What Are You Applying For?(E.G Helper,Mod,Admin)

I will be taking advantage of this application opportunity to apply for helper, with the hopes that I can work my way up the staff as time goes on, and positions become available.

4) What Is Your Timezone?

(U.S) Eastern standard time.

5) Why Do You Want To Be Staff?

I Haven't been staff on any servers as of late, but I have been staff on servers plenty of times, but that's aside from the fact that I believe that I've joined a really good server, with caring and helpful staff, that I would like to be a part of. Most servers have a really toxic community that's hard to work with, but this server really stands out, and it's a community I wish to have a bigger role in as a long lasting staff member.

6) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?

On weekdays until summer, I will mainly only be able to contribute one to three hours a day, but on weekends I can spend more than five hours a week, It may not seem like much, but I've got certain circumstances in the outside world that affect my playtime.

7) Anything else we should know?

As a long term player, i'd like to say thank you for reviewing my application, although it's not the most fancy you've most likely received, but i really cherish working, and enjoying time with friends. On top of that, I'd really like to get to know a lot of the staff better, for the most part I've spoken to most of you, and really enjoy the conversations we have whether it be over something simple, or a more complex chat, it would not deter me from playing the hear that my application has been declined, but I'd once again really enjoy being a staff member here!

8) Do you have a microphone

Yes I have a microphone, and headset that can be used on my phone when I'm away, my laptop, and my PC.

9) Do you have any past staff experience?

I've been playing minecraft since 2012, with only a short break in 2017, I began to strive for staff in around 2015 which was a year after I began to play servers, overall I've owned three minecraft servers, co-owned two, been an admin around four times (if you count the time I was elected as a co-owner from the position), after that I've been a moderator/helper a countless amount of times (5+), the main reason I'm no longer on those servers are differences between other staff and I, the most common occurrence that led to my resignation was a higher ranking staff member sabotaging my role as a staff member. The servers I used to own never got above 40 players and died out to a lack of donations, co-owner resignations have to do with me losing interest in the server (the owner didn't want change, but I preferred it along with the players), as well as the owner not being able to afford the server on the other server. Otherwise, it may seem like to much to be true, but it all comes from years of playing the game, as it always changes, and has new opportunity for entertainment.

10) How would you deal with a hacker?

I would record the player, (If not a rank with enough authority) report the player, or ban the player for the allotted amount of time depending on their offence.

11) How would you deal with a spammer in chat?

I would temporarily mute the player depending on the severity of the messages, and which offence they're committing.

12) Why should we choose you over other applicants

I would not like to put other applicants down in my place of myself, but what makes me stand out from the other applicants are my history of being a staff member, my ability to follow correct protocol, my use of the English language, my overall experience of the game, and my ability to quickly assess situations to make hasty but fair judgments.