Begin A New Minecraft Adventure

Old Lawrin's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted/Denied Application' started by Lawrin, Mar 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. First of all, Hello... and thank you for taking the time to read my staff application. If you need to ask me any further questions my discord is: Darth Lawrin#6428. Thanks again.

    How old am I?
    I am 19 years old.

    What is my Minecraft In-Game name?
    It is Lawrin.

    What am I applying for?
    I'm applying for the helper role.

    What is my Timezone?
    GMT (I live in England)

    Why do I want to become staff?

    The most obvious answer is to help people, but that is self-explanatory and only makes about 70% of it. The other 30% would be being apart of a team; a community. I have a very positive outlook on life and optimism towards being a helpful human being. I have great manners and a positive attitude. I would love this role as a helper because of each day that has occurred while being on the server. Each day my confidence has grown and my ability to socialize has greatly improved. I would love to help others with things they might struggle with that at first I struggled with. This way I can use the knowledge I've gained from others and pass this vital information on. I'm great at memorizing things; therefore this allows me to recite rules on command; which is an advantage to me. (I'm brilliant at following rules no matter what the situation is!).

    How much time do I have to contribute to this role?
    To put this simple; A LOT! I'm currently in college 4 days a week (I have Mondays off) and even on that schedule, I have 2 days where I'm only in half a day. I'm a very dedicated worker, therefore, I leave no homework for home; this means I have a huge amount of free time when I get home. I'm an artist, so if I'm not on Minecraft I'm probably drawing! Overall, I have a lot of time.

    Anything else we should know?
    Like with all people, I disclose something about me that is very significant. I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). This means I struggle to communicate or have very particular things about me that some people would probably think is "weird". Being Autistic, I like a very straightforward routine. I have a routine; this is very important to me as It helps me to navigate around in situations. This is positive as you'll see me on the server at the same time every day. I'm a very predictable person, therefore I will do everything in my power to make sure I'm on at the set times in my routine. But, please don't take this as a negative (treat me like any other candiate) as overall I have many advantages. A few facts about me:
    • I'm a Star Wars fanatic (Probably know that by now)
    • I'm in MENSA (The high IQ society)
    • I have an Eidetic memory
    • Online I can be who I want to be, therefore I'm actually very sociable online!
    • I know a lot of facts and sometimes I do trivia on the server!
    • I'm a very honest person (I cannot lie)
    • Last, of all, I love Minecraft!

    Do I have a microphone?
    Yes, I have a fully operational microphone.

    Do I have any past staff experience?
    I could lie and say I do. But truthfully, I do not. But, I do have experience being an Admin in my Discord server and therefore there are many rules to follow. I'm a very quick learner, therefore, I will follow the rules and help as many people as I can! I love to make friends and I'll use this to my advantage. I'm prepared for the responsibility of being a helper and if that means to adjust to certain things, I shall try my very best.

    How would I deal with a hacker?
    If I suspect someone is hacking, I would first gather the substantial evidence. I know how important gathering evidence is. After I have the evidence, I would then ban the individual and inform Rex on the situation.

    How would I deal with a spammer in chat?
    First of all, I would correct the individual and say what they are doing is considered spamming and that this isn't tolerated on this server. Then, If they carry on using spam, I would have to enforce a temporary mute.

    Why should you choose me over other applicants?

    Let me first prefix this question with thanks for the opportunity and thanks for running this amazing server. This community is like no other I've come across; friendly and fair.

    Now, I think my analytical mind would be a great addition to your team. Not only that, but I've become very familiar and friendly with people on the server. I get along with everyone and I'm ready to show you I'm capable of pursuing this role as Helper.

    Thanks for reading and I hope you consider my application. Once again, thanks for running this brilliant server as it has helped me a lot and now I want to help others. :)
  2. +1 from me
  3. Gets my approval
  4. I'm not staff but +1 rep, Lawrin cool
  5. //Accepted
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page