Begin A New Minecraft Adventure

Snuffeey's staff application.

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by snuffeey, Feb 21, 2019.

1. 1) How Old Are You? (Need to be at least 15 years old)
    I turned 18 in January

2) Whats You Minecraft In-Game Name?
    snuffeey
    my discord is snuffeey#5612, and I'm the SilkyCraft discord

3)What Are You Applying For?(E.G Helper,Mod,Admin)
    Mod, my goal is to eventually work up to admin, as I think admin would be a bit of a stretch for my first application.

4) What Is Your Timezone?
    Pacific Standard Time.

5) Why Do You Want To Be Staff?
    I want to be a staff member because I really enjoy this server and everyone I've talked to on here has been very positive and easygoing. Also, I think I would be a good staff member because I enjoy helping people and I work well with other people, co-staff or not.

6) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
    At least 2-7 hours almost every day, usually in the afternoon PST.

7) Anything else we should know?
    I have been the captain of multiple soccer teams, club and high school, which has helped me develop skills in leadership, coordination, as well as positive communication techniques.

8) Do you have a microphone
    Yes.

9) Do you have any past staff experience?
    No, however I have owned a few MC servers in the past.

10) How would you deal with a hacker?
    First I would gather proof that they are in fact hacking, then I would ban them and send the evidence to Rex.

11) How would you deal with a spammer in chat?
    Ask, Tell, Enforce. First I would politely ask them to stop spamming, after that if they refused to stop I would tell them to stop. If they still refused to stop after that I would temporarily mute them in-game.

12) Why should we choose you over other applicants
    I have had experience in positions of power and still maintain a positive relationship with many of my former teammates and players from my few small servers. I believe this is because I have a positive and joking, easy going attitude and always try to be as positive and uplifting as possible in every situation. However, I can be serious when the situation calls for it.

2. +1 from me

snuffeey likes this.