Begin A New Minecraft Adventure

Sonikuuu Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Sonikuuu, Feb 23, 2019.

1. #1 Sonikuuu, Feb 23, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
    Hello I am known as Sonikuuu on Minecraft and the server

1) How Old Are You? (Need to be at least 15 years old
    I am indeed 15 years old will be 16 in June

2) Whats You Minecraft In-Game Name?
    My in game name is Sonikuuu

3)What Are You Applying For?(E.G Helper,Mod,Admin)
    I am hoping to apply for helper

4) What Is Your Timezone?
    My time zone is Sunrise Terrace, Phoenix, AZ

5) Why Do You Want To Be Staff?
    I want to apply because I really want to help people when they need someone to look up to. I want to be there when someone needs help or advice and I'm willing to help in any way shape or form. I enjoy hanging out with the individuals within the server and I hope to be a huge help to the community.

6) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
    As much time as I can spare. I got to school from 8 am to 3 pm and I always come on after school. I am always trying to come on as much as I can. I am available to be spoken with on discord whilst at school but I don't know if I can take any sort of action there. I am in fact on every single day.

7) Anything else we should know?
    I do have a personality and an eating disorder that I am getting help for. I may be afk a lot due to it but they both don't affect me as much. I do have dyslexia making me struggle with typing. I have experience with helping other individuals in any situation but note I'm not a tech guy. I can't really help with anything computer like I can, however, help with anything Minecrafty.

8) Do you have a microphone
    Yes, I have a microphone. However, I am very nervous when It comes to speaking.

9) Do you have any past staff experience?
    No, I don't have past staff experience and I'll be happy to make this my first experience to be as staff!

10) How would you deal with a hacker?
    I'll probably check what kind of hacks they're using, give them a warning maybe and ask the other staff what we could do and discuss punishment and maybe temp ban them. When they come back and if they hack again them I'll discuss and maybe perm ban if it feels right. If they come back and don't hack I'll be fine with it. I'd like everyone to contribute to the problem so we can all work out a fair solution and not make any rash decisions we could regret.

11) How would you deal with a spammer in chat?
    I'll give a warning for spam and if it continues I'll silence them for a bit then if it continues I'll silence them more and it goes on from there. Same thing with cursing. I'll gladly give warnings cuz I do understand accidents.

12) Why should we choose you over other applicants
    I'm not saying you should choose me, that is entirely your decision. However, I'm willing to try to keep everyone fair and happy. I'll always try to help to my best ability. I may have no experience but I do have experience with helping people when they are in need of assistance. I'll do my research and everything on the server and its rules so I can be as accurate as I can. I do a lot of research when it comes to important jobs so I'll be willing to take my time to do so. I want to make sure I do a decent job on making sure the rules are followed and everyone is happy.

I thank you for allowing me to apply and be on this server. I bid you a good day.