Begin A New Minecraft Adventure

Staff Application-- BananaJackSP

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by BananaJackSP, Feb 4, 2019.

1. #1 BananaJackSP, Feb 4, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    1) How Old Are You? (Need to be at least 15 years old)
    I am 19 years old.​
    2) Whats You Minecraft In-Game Name?
    My in-game Minecraft name is "BananaJackSP"​
    3)What Are You Applying For?(E.G Helper,Mod,Admin)
    Ideally I would like to be a Moderator as I feel that would be the best fit for me. However if it is required to start as a Helper I would be more than willing to begin there and work my way into a Moderator role!​
    4) What Is Your Timezone?
    My timezone is Central Standard Time.​
    5) Why Do You Want To Be Staff?
    Recently, anytime I have spent on Minecraft it has been on Silky Craft and I am in love with the community. I would like to help out as much as possible and I have noticed that there are times that I am online when other staff members are not around. I think I could help out because I would be able to help keep an eye out whenever other staff members aren't around and give help to those who need it.​
    6) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
    I spend quite a bit of time on the server and I am generally sitting around in chat even when I am not really playing Minecraft. The only times I would not be able to be online if needed are when I travel or have classes.​
    7) Anything else we should know?
    Not that I know of! I am a fairly open person so if there are any other questions you may have please just let me know!​
    8) Do you have a microphone
    Yes.​
    9) Do you have any past staff experience?
    It has been awhile but I used to assist someone in owning/running a server. And although it has been awhile I still fully believe I am capable of helping out your team.​
    10) How would you deal with a hacker?
    First and foremost I would let anyone who was higher rank than I know about the situation. Then I would act however you prefer your staff to deal with hackers. I would be fully comfortable doing whatever necessary to help keep the server on a fair and clean playing field.​
    11) How would you deal with a spammer in chat?
    First I would give them a warning-- if it persisted then I would give them a temporary mute. If further punishment were required after the temporary mute then I would act accordingly and mute them while informing an Admin (or anyone higher rank) of the event.​
    12) Why should we choose you over other applicants
    I feel that I could be a more helpful and fair staff member that could boost the community in positive ways than other potential applicants.​

2. Hey BananaJackSP, thank you for taking the time to submit an application to show your dedication and aspirations to help the server and its community. We have reviewed your application and chose to accept you to work as a Helper on the SilkyCraft staff team. Thank you for your cooperation and dedication to the server, we're excited to see you on the team.
    //Accepted