Begin A New Minecraft Adventure

Staff Application: Detained_

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Detained, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Application Format
    Q1) How Old Are You? (Need to be at least 15 years old)
    Q2) Whats You Minecraft In-Game Name?
    Q3)What Are You Applying For?(E.G Helper,Mod,Admin)
    Q4) What Is Your Timezone?
    Q5) Why Do You Want To Be Staff?
    Q6) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
    Q7) Anything else we should know?
    Q8) Do you have a microphone
    Q9) Do you have any past staff experience?
    Q10) How would you deal with a hacker?
    Q11) How would you deal with a spammer in chat?
    Q12) Why should we choose you over other applicants

A1) 16 Years of age, 17 as of August 2019
    A2) Detained_
    A3) Helper
    A4) Central Standard Time Zone
    A5) I would like to be more involved with the server as I very much enjoy the community, and although I've had a rough start, I would like to see the server grow more and play a more involved part within the community.
    A6) At least 6 Hours a day (After 3pm Central Time) And Weekends.
    A7) I know I have had previous encounters with staff that were unfavorable, but I take no bad thoughts towards anyone involved, and I choose to use these experiences as ones with lessons. I would also like to move forward as part of Silky community with good words and thoughts and continue to grow along with this server.
    A8) I do have a microphone
    A9) I do have experience with being a staff member on servers as an Admin
    A10) I would notify other staff members of the incident and work with those available to deal with the situation accordingly
    A11) I would warn them, and attempt to work with them to cease the spam, and if that is to no avail, I will mute them for a time according to their amount of spam.
    A12) I believe I should be chosen over other applicants because I have experience with being a staff member as well as I am liked within the community and I believe I could bring something good to Silky.
    -Detained