Begin A New Minecraft Adventure

Staff Application -Helper-

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Crafter60, Dec 26, 2018.

1. How Old Are You?
    20 years old

Whats You Minecraft In-Game Name?

Mojang_Crafter60

What Are You Applying For?(E.G Helper,Mod,Admin)

Helper

What Is Your Timezone?

Greenwich Mean Time

Why Do You Want To Be Staff?

To maintain happiness as well as enjoyment for the players on SilkyCraft

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?

I play on this server for a good daily amout of time, occasionally on weekends but i also play on weekdays with an average gameplay.

Anything else we should know?
    I like to talk to new players and introducing them to the server's society and how it works linking to the rules of the server, i also love to make new friends.

Do you have a microphone?

No

Do you have any past staff experience?

No, i know how the staff works and how strict it is of behavement, it does indeed point the fact that players should be civilized and well mannered. I am very familiar with the attributes of a helper and i would take the responsibility of helping players with any issues or problems.

How would you deal with a hacker?

Firstly, i would need to obtain evidence from the player or by any other player and analyse it before accusing the hacker. From there i would inform another member of staff based on the situation to give a suitable punishment. If the hacker is using a obvious hack that is well known, then there will be no need to inform any other staff due to the fact of an instant ban.

How would you deal with a spammer in chat?

The first thing i would do when i am in contact with a spammer is that i would give them a warning, if they continue and bypass that warning then a mute would take place if he keeps on repeating any word/sentence more than once for a well known period of time. If that same person joins the server and starts spamming instantly then a ban would occur right away.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I would like to maintain happiness and friendliness on the server and i will do anything that must be done to achieve that goal.

It's fine if my application gets denied, i like this server and it is my favourite one and i intend to stay on it for as long as possible.

(You must log in or sign up to post here.)