Begin A New Minecraft Adventure

Old Staff Application- Star7742

Discussion in 'Accepted/Denied Application' started by Star7742, Feb 10, 2019.

1. 1) How Old Are You? I'll be 20 in May.
    2) What's Your Minecraft In-Game Name? Star7742
    3)What Are You Applying For? I'd like to start as a helper with the intentions of promoting to a Moderator later on.
    4) What Is Your Timezone? Central Standard Time (-6 GMT)
    5) Why Do You Want To Be Staff? As of lately I've noticed periods where the servers been void of staff (if only for an hour or so) so i'd like to be able to help so that there's at least 1 active staff online at a time.
    6) How much time do you have to contribute to the role? I generally spend a few hours actively playing every day after work and many more on the weekends. It's not often that I go a day without playing for at least an hour or do
    7) Anything else we should know? I've already made a good name for myself helping out players in the community and getting the approval of several players, saying they think I would make a decent help
    8) Do you have a microphone? Of course.
    9) Do you have any past staff experience? For a very minute amount of time I was a owner but I had much more experience as a co-owner for nearly 8 months and a moderator on several servers for generally a few months at a time.
    10) How would you deal with a hacker? Get solid proof that they're hacking and take care of it within my limitations as a helper by asking them straight out and requesting the help and advice from a senior staff member.
    11) How would you deal with a spammer in chat? A warning before a short mute, followed by a slightly longer mute if the issue continues until the issue either stops or a senior staff member is on to take over matters.
    12) Why should we choose you over other applicants? In short, I've already been playing the part of a Helper in every way other than the ability to actually mute. I've spent my month+ on the server helping out those with answering questions regarding rules, plugins, and needing help while at the same time trying to warn players when they stretch the rules. Aside from that, I've now been in the military for just over a year and I think that my time enlisted better prepares me to handle trouble players, keep a level head, resolve issues without bias, and in general maintain my professionalism while making sure players still enjoy their time here.

Subratrix likes this.
  2. Hey Star7742, thank you for taking the time to submit an application to show your dedication and aspirations to help the server and its community. We have reviewed your application and chose to accept you to work as a Helper on the SilkyCraft staff team. Thank you for your cooperation and dedication to the server, we're excited to see you on the team.
    //Accepted