Begin A New Minecraft Adventure

Denied Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted/Denied Application' started by Dj_Rude, Feb 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1) How Old Are You? (Need to be at least 15 years old)
    I am a 51 year-old college graduate.
    2) Whats You Minecraft In-Game Name?
    My Minecraft in-game name is "DJ_Rude."
    3) What Are You Applying For?(E.G Helper,Mod,Admin)
    I am applying for the position of Administator or Sr. Moderator.
    4) What Is Your Timezone?
    I am located in the U.S. Eastern Standard Timezone.
    5) Why Do You Want To Be Staff?
    I am an experienced Minecraft (and modded Minecraft) player for approximately 10 years. I feel as though I have ideas (technical, server-related, and creative) to offer both new and experienced players alike.
    6) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
    As I am currently between jobs, as you can see from my history on this server, I am on the computer quite often while job-searching. I am very active on the server as of now and have the ability to contribute quit often.
    7) Anything else we should know?
    I have run various plug-ins and servers on my on PC such "Bukkit" and "Spigot."
    8) Do you have a microphone
    Yes, I have both a desktop microphone and a headphone microphone.
    9) Do you have any past staff experience?
    No, I do not have past staff experience, however, I have been an owner of my own servers on my PC, having aided several people.
    10) How would you deal with a hacker?
    Hacking is not tolerated. However, prior to taking action, I would observe the player's behavior, and if I make a determination of guilt, I would then take snapshots and provide such proof to Rex for a final decision.
    11) How would you deal with a spammer in chat?
    I would cite the rule in "chat," and then temporarily ban the offender from the server.
    12) Why should we choose you over other applicants
    I am not only confident in my abilities to provide fair service, helpful advice, and creative ideas to fellow-players, but my maturity and long-time experience with Minecraft is a valuable asset that few can match.

BigBadBlob likes this.
  2. Hello DJ_Rude. The staff team has talked this over and we have decided to deny your application. Thank you for showing interest in wanting to become staff!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.