Begin A New Minecraft Adventure

Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by CrimeSmoke, Feb 23, 2019.

1. 1) How Old Are You? (Need to be at least 15 years old)
    I am 18 years old. I turned in December.

2) Whats You Minecraft In-Game Name?
    CrimeSmoke

3)What Are You Applying For?(E.G Helper,Mod,Admin)
    Mod, I want to start off with being a mod to try to help around all that I can. I want to eventually become Admin, but starting off as one would be a little too much to ask for.

4) What Is Your Timezone?
    Eastern Standard Time.

5) Why Do You Want To Be Staff?
    I want to be staff because I have seen how much the players enjoy this server, and I would like to try to make the server as a whole a more enjoyable experience. Not just for the players, but for the other staff as well. I would also like to be able to be someone people would come to for guidance.

6) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
    I am usually on any time after 4 on weekdays except for Tuesday and Thursday, since I work from 4 to 8 on those days, and Saturday anytime after 4 would be a good time. I am always on AFK, but I could still moderate chat through discord on my phone even while i'm at work or school.

7) Anything else we should know?
    I take anything that someone gives me a responsibility in very seriously, and will always do my best to keep things under control, as well as try to take a load off of the other members of staff. I believe that no one should have to dread being a moderator, and I would like to be able to be there if anyone needed anything.

8) Do you have a microphone
    Yes.

9) Do you have any past staff experience?
    Yes, I have been an admin/co-owner of a few servers. Not just on Minecraft either.

10) How would you deal with a hacker?
    I would first do everything to make sure that it is not a false report, either by going into spectator mode and following them, or getting video evidence from someone to make sure, and then I would send the evidence to Rex, as well as ban the person, the time depending on which offense, as well as what type of hack they were using.

11) How would you deal with a spammer in chat?
    I would first off ask them to stop. If that would not work, I would warn them twice before muting them. I would maybe try to talk in DM's before taking any action to try to keep it between us so that there would not be chaos in chat. If none of that worked, I would mute them, and inform them that continuous actions of these kinds would result in worse punishment.

12) Why should we choose you over other applicants
    I am experienced in terms of moderation, so I could be a very good asset to the team. I would also take my job as moderator seriously, making sure to do everything correctly. I would love to be a moderator that everyone enjoyed talking to, but I could also crack down on people hard if the time came and that is what was needed. I would do whatever it took to keep order in the server, as well as for people to have the best fun that they could on this server.