Begin A New Minecraft Adventure

Old Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted/Denied Application' started by Kojichan, Dec 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1) How Old Are You? (Need to be at least 15 years old)
    22 years old

2) Whats You Minecraft In-Game Name?
    Kojichan

3)What Are You Applying For?(E.G Helper,Mod,Admin)
    Helper at first and maybe upgraded to mod later.

4) What Is Your Timezone?
    Mountain Daily Time

5) Why Do You Want To Be Staff?
    To help keep the server a friendly and safe place for other users to enjoy minecraft and friends.

6) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
    I'm on the server a good portion of the week. Only when I work multiple days in a row am I not on.

7) Anything else we should know?
    I try to be friendly to everyone and like to make new friends.

8) Do you have a microphone
    Yes

9) Do you have any past staff experience?
    No. I'm familiar with some of the plugin we use to keep the peace but that is why I am applying for helper first because I would like to learn before becoming a mod.

10) How would you deal with a hacker?
    First I would need to collect some evidence of the accused using hacks before blaming them. Then I would consult another staff member, based on what they did, to give out the appropriate punishment. If they are using a hack that is bannable right away then there would be no need to consult another staff member provided I have proof.

11) How would you deal with a spammer in chat?
    Warnings are always first. If the warning is not listened too and the person continues to spam in chat then it becomes a muted time sentence if is a known player that has been on for a while. If the person joins the server and immediately starts spamming in chat it becomes a ban on the spot.

12) Why should we choose you over other applicants
    I would like to help the server become a friendly place and I like to learn how to keep it that way.

No hard feelings if my application gets rejected. I like this server and plan on staying for a long time.

2. //Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.