Begin A New Minecraft Adventure

Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by TylerRaids, Dec 16, 2018.

1. #1 TylerRaids, Dec 16, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
    1) How Old Are You? (Need to be at least 15 years old)
    I am nineteen years old.

2) Whats Your Minecraft In-Game Name?
    My in-game username is TylerRaids.

3)What Are You Applying For?(E.G Helper,Mod,Admin)
    I'd love to fulfill wherever i am needed! Whether it be helper to start out or some sort of trial-mod!

4) What Is Your Timezone?
    I am currently located in Central Standard Time (CST).

5) Why Do You Want To Be Staff?
    I want to be staff to help users in game with any legitimate situation, help the server progress as a whole, and make the game as enjoyable as possible!

6) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
    I am on Silky Craft a good bit! I would consider myself addicted!

7) Anything else we should know?
    I'm an open book! Ask and you shall receive! I try my hardest to be friendly to anyone and everyone, i may joke around from time to time, and i am a very forgiving person!

8) Do you have a microphone
    Yes, i have a microphone.

9) Do you have any past staff experience?
    Yes. i have obtained a builder rank before(long ago), I've been a Co-Owner of a rather small server, and I've even tried out the owning business once upon a time! Again, its been a while, but i'm still up to beat with my plugins!

10) How would you deal with a hacker?
    First, i would obtain evidence against the alleged hacker. Once i have acquired that proof, i will then refer to another staff member and discuss the allegations and the evidence against them. We, as a team, would come up with an appropriate action against the alleged hacker. (e.g. Temp-ban, ban, jail, etc.) If they were using a hack that is bannable, with hard evidence against them, then i would cut the process in half and ban the hacker.

11) How would you deal with a spammer in chat?
    First, i would issue a warning. If my warning was ignored then i would go on to mute the player for a short amount of time. After the issued time was up and they continued to spam then i would temp-ban them for enough time to contact another staff member to come up with a reasonable punishment, whether it be a complete ban or not.

12) Why should we choose you over other applicants
    I am confident that i will bring 110% and do everything in my power to help this server grow and progress to be a friendly environment daily. You will be able to count on me to get the job done, and get it done without question.

Whether i am accepted or declined, i am happy to still be apart of the server. I appreciate you letting me apply for staff.

TylerRaids